Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Game of Life (Oct 2006)

"It's true that life is a game, but remember not to treat the relationships you come across as the same thing. Relationships are the tools to either help you through the game of life or keep you from your goal. For example, you treat someone like the dirt under your shoes and that same person could screw you out of a recommendation, promotion, opportunity, etc. Treat everyone with respect and you'll reach your goals much quicker than if you didn't."


I've seen and heard the phrase "Life is a game" so many times, that it makes me sick. This is the credo that players, hustlers, golddiggers, and downright lowest of the low in human evolution live by religiously. The quote you see above is my own version, one that I believe in wholeheartedly. I am sick of hearing friends, family and significant others getting hurt by people who are after their own goals and don't give a damn about who they hurt to achieve them. This goes for the guys that fuck and leave, the women who fuck with guys until the better model comes along, the cheaters, pimps, players, and the list can go on.

I know its impossible to meet a person with the upstanding qualities of being honest, trustworthy, compassionate, and all-around human being for once in this world, but I can hope for it. I'm not perfect myself, but I try to at least treat everyone like I ACTUALLY want to get to know them. I want to get to know each and everyone of you, but i do not want to waste my time if you can not relate to being hurt. Hurt finacially, emotionally, physically or in whatever way by someone you trusted, worked with, cared about, or didn't know. I want to know that person and maybe even help you out with any advice or insight that I can.

I guess I'll end this one by saying, enjoy life and play the game to the best of your ability. Just don't play with me or anyone I know or care about. If don't play right, life can be a bitch. KARMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment